Monday, August 29, 2011

Damon's Mommy and Aunt Join the Search Party...

Day's mom and aunt have joined in on the search.  They were in Raystown over the weekend and managed to rummage through some hole in the wall on Route 26. They have yet to see the wedding room, so they weren't completely informed on what to look for but managed to surprise me with some fantastic finds. They of course found some plates, an EXTREMELY old book titled "The Wedding Ring," doilys, milk glass bowls, and even more surprisingly found four skeleton keys. I really didn't think it would be so hard to find skeleton keys, but I manage to turn up empty handed most weekends so I was SUPER excited about their find. KEEP THE GOODIES COMING!

.ray.

1 comment:

Cali B said...

Rachel, I know this is so random but I saw your blog from facebook and I LOVE IT!! Congrats on the engagement and wedding planning... -Cali Bogovic