Monday, September 5, 2011

The Study

Once again, I would like to give you a glimpse into the home I share with Day and Charlie. This room is one of Damon's favorites and mine as well.  

Rug: IKEA, Desk: Target


I have to bring some attention to this AWESOME chair (IKEA). 
 Unfortunately, it isn't seen in the above picture but it is there! 


Knickknacks:  Grab your passport and get traveling
 (something I haven't been doing nearly enough of as of late)



World Map: Carefully and legitimately procured from an elementary school
Papasan Chair: Damon's from college, Directors Chair: Pier One


Print: "You and Me and the Dog"-Etsy: ashleyg


Paintings: Top-The very talented, Jessica Dempsey 
Bottom: The very bored, Rachel Myers



I FOUND A "C", still looking for that "D".

.ray.

No comments: