Monday, August 22, 2011

Blue Hound Farm

I think we have decided on a venue, Graybill Farms.  I'm not planning on posting much about it on the blog, I'd like to have a few secrets. In the meantime, I will at least share a little info on some of the places I've checked out.

We met Kristi at Blue Hound Farm in Lewisberry.  The grounds were awesome, but it was a litttttttle bit too rustic for me.  There are turkeys, ducks, pigs, cows, horses, goats, dogs, cats, and I am sure some others, all mingling around.  I think it would be a blast to have a wedding here but I don't think the guests would be huge fans of dodging animal poo all day.  Not to mention, the barn has no Air Conditioning and Damon was fairly adamant on that. Overall, neat neat place, (cheap too) just not for me.






.ray.


No comments: