Friday, August 26, 2011

Guest Bedroom

We have been in the house for almost 2 years now and continue to get settled.  We just finished the final touches in the spare bedroom so thought I would share a bit of my could be submission to Apartment Therapy. Maybe not Apartment Therapy worthy, but you get the point.  Like I've said before, I like that my "stuff" has a story and most everything has been Craigslisted, thrifted or bought at some sort of budget-friendly store.


Green vintage chairs:  church flea market (Mom scooped these up a few years ago); green ceramic lamps:  Harrisburg Flea Market (I think you, Alyssa, have wanted these since you first saw them :)); lamp shades:  Ollies.  


The bedroom suite started its journey with Damon's brother-in-law in college, then went to Damon in Bosler Avenue, and now has found a home in our spare bedroom. Oh, and not to forget the wee little end table the lamp sits on: we can thank JDemps for that.


Charlie looking all too innocent.


Prints
 Top left: Purchased from Etsy, Pixelcloud
Top right: made using this calendar
Bottom left: Used the cover of my book Love Life 
Bottom right: Purchased from Etsy, thewheatfield



Rug, duvet, and checkered throw pillow all care of IKEA.

.ray.

No comments: