Friday, January 13, 2012

The Bedroom


Damon doesn't allow strangers into our home, but he hasn't told me I couldn't welcome strangers into our home through this blog. I am sure he won't mind, especially because it is ONLY our bedroom. :) I know I am pushing my luck with this post, but if you are lucky, you will get a another glimpse into our home-before he makes me delete it. :)


If you haven't figured this out by now, most of the stuff in our home as been repurposed, purchased on the cheap, or a simple hand me down. Here is how we make it work.


details
White Picture Frame: IKEA (with fabric from Ikea), Black Wicker Laundry Bins: Ross,
Comforters {1& 2 (mine are disc. but here are similar ones) } and Throws: IKEA, Pillows: IKEA, 
Shag Rug: Carpet Mart


details
The black bedroom suite was picked up at a yard sale a few years ago. It has three pieces and was $125. It is solid oak and pretty awesome (maybe not for those who had to carry it to the third floor, and then back down to the second floor when I couldn't decide where it was going-sorry fellas).
The print on the dresser: Etsy-SilhouetteBlue


details
Bedroom suite: again yard sale $125, Black chair: yard sale $25 for two,
Pillow: IKEA, Fan: Target, Picture Frames on window sill: TJ MAX, ROSS, Marshalls,


details
Print-row boat press, Lamps: ROSS, Watch box, and Mirror: regift from my mom. 


details
Shelf: IKEA, Frames: IKEA, Print: Etsy-FIFIDUVIE

Wasn't this just fun!

.ray.

No comments: