Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Dress

Finding "the dress" hasn't been top on my priority list. Little girls are supposed to dream about what they will one day look like in their wedding dress...I wasn't one of those girls. Maybe it is for the fact that I was the middle child, between two boys, and being "girly-girl" was never an option. Well this past weekend,  I got to be "girly-girl". I went with my friend Megan to her wedding dress fitting. She looked amazing! Megan is getting married in June, a month before me, and I can't wait to be apart of her big day. Megan has been a long-time friend, and she convinced me to bring my mom along to her fitting-just in case I wanted to look at some dresses when she was done. Before I knew it, I had pulled about 10 dresses and into the fitting room I went. I tried on dress number two, and by golly, there she was...a little lace number.

.ray.

No comments: