Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bathroom Essentials

This was an unnecessary detail that I HAD to do!



The girl version

The boy version


Then we (again I) added little scrabble pieces to MAKE SURE NOBODY could get confused on whose box was whose. 

I don't know how much these were necessarily used by our guests, but I will say Damon and I have tapped these goods quite often over the last year! After the wedding, we left each of these in our guest bathroom and there were a handful of times that we ran out of certain things (contact solution, bandaids, wrinkle releaser) and we were happy to have back up. Not to mention, these were all mini versions of the essentials, so they have been used any time we travel and of course are available for any guests we have over (first and foremost! :))

.ray.




No comments: