Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rentals are going VIRAL

So if you didn't already know, I have been renting out my vintage wedding items, and as of late, I have been getting quite a few inquiries. At first, I would get an email once every few weeks from a bride, but now it seems like I get an email at least once a week, if not more! I know I already have a way stressful job, and my own wedding to plan, but why not add a hobby on the side. I think I (WE) can handle it. :) Over the last six months, my mom and I have loved every second of planning this wedding-ask Damon and my dad. It doesn't seem like work to us, to sit at an auction and throw a number in the air, or to wake up at the crack of dawn, and root through people's stuff. To some, it may sound ridiculous but for me-and my mom, it is quite relaxing and thrilling. There's nothing like the feeling of good old fashion deal!

So here I am, apologizing AGAIN, for leaving my loyal ray and day followers, but it's only because, like I said before, we are pursuing our little vintage rental company (working on another blog and a website). By we, I mean my mom and I. So please, soon welcome SWOON {vintage rentals} and I promise to be back soon.



(creating the website...do you like?)

.ray.

No comments: