Wednesday, February 1, 2012

6 Months Out

We officially have less than six months to the wedding, and I am starting to get a bit stressed out. We made a 6 month plan of all the things that need to be done and when they need to be done by. AGAIN-I can't believe how many things go into planning a wedding. I think for most, it isn't quite as stressful because they aren't trying to do every little bit of the planning process, but for us, we have taken on everything from floral arrangements down to place settings. INSANE I KNOW! I am trying to delegate-but it isn't easy. My bridesmaids have started to get dates together for the bachelorette, bridal shower, and some other secrets! Everything is so exciting, but there needs to be more hours in a day, days in a week, and weeks in a month. If anyone has the secret to slow down time, let me know.

.ray.

No comments: