Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mike the Flower Man

Friday my mom and I went to see Mike, the infamous flower man, that sells flowers on third street. EVERYONE knows MIKE! We got the scoop on how to get flowers from him before the wedding. It's pretty simple. You tell him what you want ahead of time (colors or specifics), he shows up on his corner-Friday before your wedding, you give him money, he gives you flowers, and then you go at it making your centerpieces. My mom and I are still ironing out some of the details, but we did have some fun making arrangements Friday. We think we made the "perfect" arrangement for the wedding and wrote down all the details. I won't share a picture, even though I am dying to, but here is a random centerpiece we made, IF only we were using coral.




.ray.



No comments: