Saturday, March 3, 2012

D.I.Y. Sheet Music Pennants



So you could head over to BHLDN and buy your own set of pennants (they would be super small, run you close to $10.00) OR you could just go and make them yourself. A few weeks ago my mom and I headed to an auction in Lebanon and scooped up a box full of old sheet music for $3.00. I wasn't quite sure  what I was going to do with them, but assumed it would be for an arts and craft project-not related to the wedding-I was wrong. I once again crafted up another item that we need to mix in with the wedding decor.

Here is what you need:

Sheet Music
Scissors
String

1. Collect your supplies.


2. Cut triangles out of the sheet music. My sheets of music were quite large so I managed to make two pennants out of each sheet. (Make a triangle pattern, the same way you were taught in grade school. Fold the paper in half-It will make your triangle sides even.)


3. Hole punch each corner.


4. String each triangle.


5. Hang and enjoy.



.ray.

No comments: