Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SUPER Vendor Week

It was vendor week at Green Street last week. I can excitedly say we have decided on three of our many vendors. We decided on a Caterer, a DJ, and a Videographer, all in one week! I think Damon finally feels like we are accomplishing things-we are getting to the meat and potatoes.

We met with our caterer, Jen, who runs, and owns, Thyme After Thyme Catering. Everything tasted amazing, and the presentation matched! My mom and I met with Jen initially and bounced some ideas off of her, when we did the tasting-she nailed it. It was exactly what we wanted. Jen is SUPER flexible, and is willing to do whatever we want, and work with whatever we have (random china plates). She is always quick to respond, and is willing to work with whatever budget you may have.

We met Adam McCallister, with Birdsnest Prouctions. He is SUPER down to earth and has rave reviews on all the wedding blogs. I really am not sure how we snatched him up? Lucky in love I guess. He is really reasonably priced, and even brings his wife along to help keep the entire day running smooth. It is really like a two for one, dj and wedding day coordinator-can't beat that!

Last, is our videographer, this was something we went back and forth with. It's one of our pricier decisions, and to some, a vendor that isn't needed, but NOT TO US!  I want to be able to remember our day forever. Months of planning goes into this one single day, and I can't imagine how fast that day is going to fly by. Pictures will be fantastic to have, but a video will be even better! I shopped around and we came across Forever Lucky Films. Chris is SUPER talented and has a really artistic take on weddings. Here are a few of his highlight videos, they are pretty awesome! We can't wait to see what ours will turn out like!

It's SUPER exciting to see all of this stuff coming together.

.ray.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thyme after thyme is on my pre wedding list too! Can't wait to see how everything turns out! Glad you two are getting on your way with the "big" stuff!

rachal. said...

Good choice Sarah! Let me know if I and when I can help with anything!